McMaster House was purpose built and provides 35 independent flats for rent, these comprise of -
- 21 One Bedroom Flats - 3 suitable for persons with limited physical disabilities.
- 14 Spacious Studio Flats - 4 suitable for persons with limited physical disabilities.
Each flat contains -
- Newly decorated ample living space incorporating a variety of built in cupboards.
- Separate kitchen with sink, cooker, fridge freezer and plenty of storage space.
- Bathrooms contain a large shower with seat. Grab/hand rails can be fitted if required.
- Heat and smoke detectors providing extra safety.
- Emergency call units enabling tenants to speak with our Resident House Manager or the out of hours Call Centre.
- Central heating with individual controls.
There has recently been a major refurbishment of all the flats to bring them up to modern standards.
Every level is accessible by a modern lift, there are also chair lifts in place to all levels.
Created by D.Bella Creative
© St. Luke's Housing Society 2015
Industrial & Provident Societies Registration No. 15866R
Housing & Community Agency Registration No L1824