The facilities and grounds of McMaster House are excellently maintained and the building decorated to a high standard.
- Entrance: Is a double glass door, electronically operated by individual ‘keys’ and large enough to accommodate a mobility scooter
- Lounge: is a spacious, light and airy communal area where social gatherings take place, to share special celebrations, meals or events. There is access to the patio where people can sit and relax
- Kitchen: adjoins the lounge and provides facilities to make refreshments
- Laundry Room: provides washing and drying machines
- Scooter Room: provides space to park mobility scooters with battery recharge points
- Store Room: in which larger items like suitcases may be kept
- A library: stocked with books covering a wide variety of interests
- Fully refurbished.
- With two single beds, shower & w.c.
- Tea/coffee making facilities
Available for tenants relations or friends for short stays. There is a nominal per day charge.
- Frontage - Well maintained with trees, grass and a variety of plants in borders and tubs
- Parking - Limited parking area
- Patio - With planted tubs, tables and chairs
Created by D.Bella Creative
© St. Luke's Housing Society 2015
Industrial & Provident Societies Registration No. 15866R
Housing & Community Agency Registration No L1824